Join Today
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    This user has no status

Thanks
    bit like the one in ur sig i guess mate, seriously thinking about storing it and using it for trackdays but money in the bank n that lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dream3r For This Useful Post:

jamesy12345 (Wednesday 7th October 2015)

Randomly Typed Username
    Iraq Lobster
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 2,497 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream3r View Post
    ...seriously thinking about storing it and using it for trackdays but money in the bank n that lol.
    exactly, hopefully you can do just that & don't take any daft offers from traders.....! But good storage costs a bit - 16 quid week for me atm
    Last edited by jamesy12345; Wednesday 7th October 2015 at 18:31.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Nah it's either going to an enthusiast (hopefully) or getting stored, mate of mine will sort something out. Either that I'll just leave it at my dads, he's got a bit of parking space lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dream3r For This Useful Post:

jamesy12345 (Wednesday 7th October 2015)

This user has no status

Thanks
    Will be ready in a few days fully refurbed reply here if interested, had to switch my pm's off

This user has no status

Thanks
    Will be ready in a few days fully refurbed reply here if interested, had to switch my pm's off

It's all done and looking stunning 49k new clutch +, old k24 back on, collar and a map of your choice will be hitting autorader as no doubt it will be derailed.

This user has no status

Thanks
    My post was heavily edited so I decided not to reply for a bit.

I sold the IP, it it/was in a previous post, I notice the good Dr has got of my back exasperating long term mental conditions can get you in hot water being Gp/Surgeon...................

As I originally posted MULTIPLE TIMES and ANG Tim several and explained via email it was only the dev ecu that the said person begged me for the dev map, since then several email and posts have been badky aktered I(YES I took a screenshot) emails and posts were changed, pretty heartless to be honest, the spare dev ecu one of in (existence)was protected to he high hilt and there was only one of them outside my possession. He begged fo it unfinnishd sadly, booked hotels and forced himself into the situation.

The older map was running out of fuel as most know christ a 2.4 I mapped to 250 ish bhp as running out of the comfortt zone with VXR's so ported head, R = = GREENS === NOOOOOOOOOO

Lesson to be learnt, check your hardware (as asked), and follow instructions or it would not have happened. The VAG/Bosch reports are shocking on the former map btw, at a guess 15 degrees knock retard would be normal possibly causing his unfixed oil leak. runnig ou of fuel, to much boost and timing silly. The k24 expired I remember.

To summarise ECM-TECH sole trader tunes (gone for now but NEVER volvo again) are protected from reading and copying [b] but owner can get a Volvo reload or a full flash with no issues at Volvo[b] or simply using my slash tool lol Shark....MTE ask Ben Don as their softloaders may work different.....

Reading or modifying my calibrations is protected was in the infamous T+C's witch iPD have funny enough. (USA MTE DEALER LOL)

I can't answer specific questions on that (the non dev ECUs) as I sold the IP but it's safe and tested on a lots of ECU's/Car's. inc Volvo reload. 100's in USA.

This isn't unusual look a vag they're worse lol so don't worry.

@Chris feel free to call me instead of keyboard ranting mate I'll set you straight.

About me I've dropped from near 18st in may to 12 stone now and expect to get dianosed with severe depression on my next GP visit.

That's the truth chaps. Private therapist the hole lot since this started (from both ends).

@Santa I previously stated (unless that was deleted as well) that all support transferred to Hilton Tuning in USA.

I'm working on VAG B4 S4, what hoot, oh and the mrs turned out to be a sneak with the men ... bad year...

Let hope this one is better eh.

All the best chaps, once last bit of advice most of my posts pertaining to ECM-ECH have been altered so take it with a pinch of salt (I am lol) I have screens of before and after. Sad really.

Cya I'm still working on me7 but custom code for VAG Tricore will be a test of my iQ for sure.

Here's me know to prove it

John
    Last edited by Dream3r; Sunday 3rd January 2016 at 05:35.

Old Fat Git with Grey Beard
    Need to prepare to do
    Santa-ing
    Thanks
    Thanked 102,999 Times in 1,826 Posts
    My post was heavily edited so I decided not to reply for a bit.

I sold the IP, it it/was in a previous post, I notice the good Dr has got of my back exasperating long term mental conditions can get you in hot water being Gp/Surgeon...................

As I originally posted MULTIPLE TIMES and ANG Tim several and explained via email it was only the dev ecu that the said person begged me for the dev map, since then several email and posts have been badky aktered I(YES I took a screenshot) emails and posts were changed, pretty heartless to be honest, the spare dev ecu one of in (existence)was protected to he high hilt and there was only one of them outside my possession. He begged fo it unfinnishd sadly, booked hotels and forced himself into the situation.

The older map was running out of fuel as most know christ a 2.4 I mapped to 250 ish bhp as running out of the comfortt zone with VXR's so ported head, R = = GREENS === NOOOOOOOOOO

Lesson to be learnt, check your hardware (as asked), and follow instructions or it would not have happened. The VAG/Bosch reports are shocking on the former map btw, at a guess 15 degrees knock retard would be normal possibly causing his unfixed oil leak. runnig ou of fuel, to much boost and timing silly. The k24 expired I remember.

To summarise ECM-TECH sole trader tunes (gone for now but NEVER volvo again) are protected from reading and copying [b] but owner can get a Volvo reload or a full flash with no issues at Volvo[b] or simply using my slash tool lol Shark....MTE ask Ben Don as their softloaders may work different.....

Reading or modifying my calibrations is protected was in the infamous T+C's witch iPD have funny enough. (USA MTE DEALER LOL)

I can't answer specific questions on that (the non dev ECUs) as I sold the IP but it's safe and tested on a lots of ECU's/Car's. inc Volvo reload. 100's in USA.

This isn't unusual look a vag they're worse lol so don't worry.

@Chris feel free to call me instead of keyboard ranting mate I'll set you straight.

About me I've dropped from near 18st in may to 12 stone now and expect to get dianosed with severe depression on my next GP visit.

That's the truth chaps. Private therapist the hole lot since this started (from both ends).

@Santa I previously stated (unless that was deleted as well) that all support transferred to Hilton Tuning in USA.

I'm working on VAG B4 S4, what hoot, oh and the mrs turned out to be a sneak with the men ... bad year...

Let hope this one is better eh.

All the best chaps, once last bit of advice most of my posts pertaining to ECM-ECH have been altered so take it with a pinch of salt (I am lol) I have screens of before and after. Sad really.

Cya I'm still working on me7 but custom code for VAG Tricore will be a test of my iQ for sure.

Here's me know to prove it

John
    Out of interest, which post was heavily edited?
    Any suggestions, information, complaints or grievances relating to this forum please feel free to contact us, talk to a mod or administrator

Cars : 2009 VW Passat CC 140 CR & 2015 VW Golf R. Uploaded Albums. Past Statuses (Or is that Stati?). Past Posts.

This user has no status

Thanks
    My original reply was heavily edited on the locked thread about a lying Dr Ashok Samuel Paul .

The email you edited out was the truth, not his manipulated version on T5D5.

Dr Ashok has been registered as a Trauma and orthopaedic surgery From, no idea why such an outstanding member of the community would spill lies about me, someone protected under the 2010 act...

I guess I'll find out.

Need to prepare to do
    Santa-ing
    Thanks
    My original reply was heavily edited on the locked thread about a lying Dr Ashok Samuel Paul .

The email you edited out was the truth, not his manipulated version on T5D5.

Dr Ashok has been registered as a Trauma and orthopaedic surgery From, no idea why such an outstanding member of the community would spill lies about me, someone protected under the 2010 act...

I guess I'll find out.
    And other than editing out of things that break the rules (like the email for example and yes I have a copy of the original post) what has been edited to change the contents of the post?

(If the other party in the email wants to grant its publication then I'm fine with it being posted)
    Any suggestions, information, complaints or grievances relating to this forum please feel free to contact us, talk to a mod or administrator

Cars : 2009 VW Passat CC 140 CR & 2015 VW Golf R. Uploaded Albums. Past Statuses (Or is that Stati?). Past Posts.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,841 Times in 1,058 Posts
    Well in response to your other post on the closed thread, I have tried to call you 8, or is it 9 times today? Not answered or responded to once. I await your excuse for why, of which I am sure there will be many.

So since you won't answer the phone...

As I stated previously, I have always kept my mouth shut on the forums. And off the forums I was the ONLY one from T5D5 who tried to give you benefit of doubt and attempt to build some sort of reconcile between you and everyone else. My advice to you on our last conversation was to drop the lot, the ecu crap, the forums, the car ££££, all of it. None of it is worth the agro that you have and are putting yourself through. But you seem insistent on self destruction.

Bringing Dave's name into it after he had passed was a step too far for me (come on, you knew all about Dave, you we're trying to buy parts from his car before he died ffs. So how you can say you didn't know is once again, shameful), I couldn't contain my feelings any longer, and if that upset you then I'm sorry, but you only have yourself to blame. As for calling me a keyboard warrior or a troll or I'm being influenced by others, well, you obviously don't know me very well at all John. I'll tell anyone what I think to their face, over the phone or on a public forum it makes no odds to me. No one will ever influence my opinions on anything, I think for myself and if you think I am that weak minded then more fool you. I was the last ally you had on the opposite side of them fence.

I have no interest or desire to get involved, discuss or debate anything to do with any of this crap ever again. But I ask you, please, don't bring up Dave's name again.

Perhaps one day, if you ever get your head straight, we will meet again and put all this crap to bed over a beer. But I won't hold my breath.
    Factory White 855R : 2.5 Bottom End : Ported & Flowed Cylinder Head : TD04 19T Turbo
    VXR Injectors : ME7 Manifold : TWR Throttle Body : Blackbeast IC : AEM Progressive WI : Ferrita 3" Downpipe
    Milltek Cat-Back : BC BR Coilovers : IPD ARB : AP Racing Brakes : M56 & Gripper LSD

This user has no status

Thanks
    Chris, have you changed your number, I don't pick up unknown numbers on days off (work phone).

That's exactly when I found out then mate, as i was looking for a DP if memory serves me right.

Anyway this is OT. I'll ring you tomorrow buddy to iron things out. Best done face 2 face or on the phone. Tonight I'm going to be helping over on another forum peacefully.

@Santa, go and look at the post I already edited out the real emails......

Removing the email gave the post no justification at all IMO. Go ahead and put it back fine with me.

edit, just re-read Chris last ally, fence? We at war? Who is the opposition? I have no problem about speaking about Dave it's life mate people die, I shared a room with him at Brizzle and was at his house socially on occasion. Maybe it's because I'm not religious, but you can't stop me saying Dave mate, spade is a spade I am like, much like yourself.

Last, I said I didn't know he was ill not till Peacy told me when he was parting his car. Shem/Peacey rang me when he passed on Sat 14th, the same day I had to kick my cheating bird out of the house if I remember.

I just tried to call and left a message buddy.
    x2 message left
    Last edited by Dream3r; Sunday 3rd January 2016 at 20:07.

Need to prepare to do
    Santa-ing
    Thanks
    Chris, have you changed your number, I don't pick up unknown numbers on days off (work phone).

That's exactly when I found out then mate, as i was looking for a DP if memory serves me right.

Anyway this is OT. I'll ring you tomorrow buddy to iron things out. Best done face 2 face or on the phone. Tonight I'm going to be helping over on another forum peacefully.

@Santa, go and look at the post I already edited out the real emails......

Removing the email gave the post no justification at all IMO. Go ahead and put it back fine with me.

edit, just re-read Chris last ally, fence? We at war? Who is the opposition? I'll not bother ringing then mate as I have no problem about speaking about Dave it's life mate people die, I shared a room with him at Brizzle and was at his house socially on occasion. Maybe it's because I'm not religious, but you can't stop me saying Dave mate, spade is a spade I am like, much like yourself.

Last, I said I didn't know he was ill not till Peacy told me when he was parting his car. Shem/Peacey rang me when he passed on Sat 14th, the same day I had to kick my cheating bird out of the house if I remember.
    But you cant post correspondence here between two parties without the agreement of the other party.

I do feel for you but forum comes first, sorry.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Hi Santa is that a site rule or EU law? No one was personally identifiable iirc?

If the real email can't be posted then I can't reply to the good doctors false accusations lol fair enough, least you seen the truth I guess.

Anyway back OT once the Haldex SW for the Americans is done, it's going that should be soon! I just wish it was switchable like my Audi sports diff as a tail happy R isn't brilliant like the Audi is currently anyway.

Need to prepare to do
    Santa-ing
    Thanks
    Hi Santa is that a site rule or EU law? No one was personally identifiable iirc?

If the real email can't be posted then I can't reply to the good doctors false accusations lol fair enough, least you seen the truth I guess.

Anyway back OT once the Haldex SW for the Americans is done, it's going that should be soon! I just wish it was switchable like my Audi sports diff as a tail happy R isn't brilliant like the Audi is currently anyway.
    Forum rules and at least questionable under various country laws. I don't think he comes on here anyway so its not much reply but I get what you are saying.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Out of interest, which post was heavily edited?
    Hi santa I was referring to T5D5 mostly, to clarify, feel free to edit that up mate sorry. The email post was the only one here.

Word to the wise, EU DPA + the USA Safe Harbor Agreement is null so nothing posted by individuals on T5D5's Server is covered under EU law anymore.

Wiredtree.com is their host and is in USA
    Last edited by Dream3r; Sunday 3rd January 2016 at 20:22.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Forum rules and at least questionable under various country laws. I don't think he comes on here anyway so its not much reply but I get what you are saying.

Read my post above re DPA + USA they do not have privacy laws and the agreement is null as of a few months back by a court ruling.

I'm not banned from T5D5 just not allowed to reply....you see why?

p.s. I'd look at your security mate re your IP addy. It would be easy to break/ddos etc. SNoRT or something.
    Last edited by Dream3r; Sunday 3rd January 2016 at 20:26.

Randomly Typed Username
    Iraq Lobster
    Thanks
    Sounds like you've had a rough time of it, John, hope you get sorted. Bird out, new car & hobby in

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jamesy12345 For This Useful Post:

Dream3r (Sunday 3rd January 2016)

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy12345 View Post
    Sounds like you've had a rough time of it, John, hope you get sorted. Bird out, new car & hobby in

Just a tad bird of 10 years too, 2 kids, not good. Yep new hobby exactly, thanks for the positive post matey.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dream3r For This Useful Post:

jamesy12345 (Sunday 3rd January 2016)

Randomly Typed Username
    Iraq Lobster
    Thanks
    Just a tad bird of 10 years too, 2 kids, not good. Yep new hobby exactly, thanks for the positive post matey.
    I've been there mate. Access order for the kids is all I can say, no offence meant

This user has no status

Thanks
    Right I'm off to help on another forum, funny in that most UK tuners are there under guises lol

Thread Information