I purchased an early 06 model of the V70 2.5 D I'm not a motor person so excuse my ignorance in advance If I waffle or don't make sense.

The car when I bought it last April was a powerhouse and as you know for such a big wagon they pack some punch on the open road when turbo kicks in and I loved it.
But ..... Around 5 months in I started getting a weird grinding sound especially when I turned right or accelerated. I thought it may be CV joints but turns out they are fine. It progressively got more noisy then suddenly the car that used to purr sounded like a scrapper and rough as a badgers arse.

My mechanic got the following readings when he plugged it in to the diagnostic reader

6662 , 6665 , 135F , 28E0 , 2810 , 1507

Now I know the 135F is Mass air flow and the 1507 is the turbo control , but he's as stumped as me as to what the issue is , any wizz kid Know what's wrong ?????

Also I should mention the car within the last few weeks in limp and seems to drop power in 2/3 gear , any help would be greatly appreciated , Im falling out of love with my V70