Join Today

Threaded View

855r 6sp lives
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,004 Times in 790 Posts

Project 854 Gul Manual

Ok this is the last of my Guls (although i'm looking into a third and possibly a forth) its a manual 854 ive owned for the last 2 years, its been messed about with "chaved" a bit, but I've put most of that back to standard now and its mainly just tidying the bodywork and engine bay and thank god this one doesn't need the engine pulling out.

Its currently with t5steve who was told just to correct the paint issues, but steve is steve and has totally gone mad and near enough done a full respray!! The pics show, any rust has been cut back, treated, red oxide primed, undercoated and painted, good stirling work, he is also making a flip up rear spoiler and undersealing the floor and wheel arches.

The wheels have been refurbed already, with new centre and bolt in valves.

Mileage is 140k and its been through its owners, it was on a private plate and owned by enthusiasts before (might do an appeal on voc).
    Last edited by Ettienne; Saturday 11th October 2014 at 18:13.

Thread Information