Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

sc 901 head unit with the c70 amp

hi there I just got a sc 901 head unit with a c70 amp middle speaker is on nothing else any ideas thanks

The Volvo with a 'twist'!
    Thanks
    Are you saying only the middle speaker is working correct? No sound from any other speakers?

Try pressing the MODE button until the surround mode is off.

If it's behaving the same, slip the stereo out and unplug the Dolby unit (one round black plug, it's labelled on the back of the stereo). See if that then works, if it does then you presumably need a new Dolby Processor. If you have no sound still then the fault is elsewhere, maybe the amp.

This user has no status

Thanks
    thanks I have tried that no joy at all I got the head unit and amp out of a c70 trying to put it into my s70r as the radio and amp were missing

The Volvo with a 'twist'!
    Thanks
    Well the amps are different on S70s and C70s. In S70s the amp for the SC900/901 is under the driver's seat whereas in C70s it is in the boot of course so maybe there is an issue with trying to install C70 parts in an S70.

Thread Information