.... for the rear bumper on an R respraying?

Unfortunately the previous owners clearly never bothered to use the cover when they put anything in the boot and its in a pretty bad state.

Went to see a chap today about getting some of the dents sorted and spent a good 45 mins chatting with him and hes going to do the whole car for me. He has his own business and staff and runs a fleet of vans doing mobile accident repairs as well as his own body shop and i've not found anyone saying anything bad about him.

They mix all their own paints and he assures me that if i do it in stages (bumper first, then roof/bonnet/roof spoiler/front bumper, then the sides) the colour will all match ( simply dont have £1500 to shell out all in one go and doing it like this is perfect for me)

I've also seen some of his work and its looks extremely good indeed. I've looked into the guy deeply and looked at his work as this is my pride and joy and whilst she still looks amazing from a distance, up close she does need a little help and I want her to keep looking good for a long time to come

Any thoughts anyone?