Been toying with the idea of giving up with the 850R, it's forever costing me a fortune and tbh I'm tired of throwing cash at it now. After a very substantial few years of cash investment I was hoping I wouldn't need to spend anymore extreme amounts of cash on it and the plan was to run it for the remainder of this year and the summer of the next with the view to selling it. Obviously as you know the car had other ideas and it's now laid up in the garage and I'm not sure if it's me or the car that feels sorry for itself but anyway...

The car runs, badly, and has an MoT, at best my guess is it wants a set of rings and quick hone, at worst it could be a new block and Pistons. So for those of you who know the car what money do you think the car currently would be worth, or more to the point should I expect for it if I were to sell it. I appreciate it's worth a lot more in bits but as much as I'm annoyed that it's gone wrong I can't bring myself to break it down into parts, I still think it's far too good for that.

Answers on a postcode, highest bidder may win a car... Lol