Join Today

Threaded View

Banned
    Power of a Sports Car, Turning
    Circle of a Bus.

Thanks

Thumbs up My new Project (and Toy!)......

So my latest acquisition is this 1998 V70R AWD, 2 previous owners, 155,000 on the clock and a pretty solid car. There's a couple of failures on the MOT but easy fixes and I'm loving the car. It does need some cosmetic TLC and I've got 2 doors to replace the dented ones (thanks to Acidicdavey). Currently running 'stock' but the modifications are about the begin.

Here's some pictures of the car as it is including some literally as I picked it up and handed over the £400 in cash to make it mine.

And during the MOT.....

Headlights stripped out, ready for the projector units (note, the original lamps failed the MOT due to the silver reflective coating having come away).....

So here we go, the start of something new!
    Last edited by JamesT5; Monday 4th May 2015 at 16:24.

Thread Information