Join Today

Hybrid View

Sick Brick
    Thanks
    Ok, so next week was a looooong time coming. :S

Firstly gonna make a quick post to name and shame some "businesses" I've been dealing with. Partly out of a desire to prevent it happening to anyone else, and partly out of vindication.

#1. I ordered lowering springs from Stevesthings shop on eBay. It turned out that they were selling items that they hadn't got in stock, and after ignoring my emails and f'ing me around to the point where I got p'ed off with them, they actually ended up threatening to send their relations round to my house to "have a word with me".

Seriously, this actually happened! I eventually got a refund after taking out a case against them, but had a shocking experience from start to finish. *AVOID*

#2. Purchased a V70R bumper and side skirt from a guy on eBay. Arranged via Shiply for courier by the name of John Jones aka johnboy291179 to collect and deliver the items. Long story short, here is the feedback I left for him on Shiply.

"TIME WASTER. Had to constantly chase John for 2 weeks regarding the collection of item. I was fed excuse after excuse. Ended up cancelling collection. Still have note received refund after repeated requests. John Jones is ignoring my emails. The amount of time I have wasted, and the very poor service that I have received is unbelievably frustrating and demoralising!"

Got a refund after having to take a case up with PayPal. Jones made no attempt to make good on our arrangement, or refund me at any time! *AVOID*

#3. I tried to advise Shiply of the ordeal I was having with this guy, and again long story short, they basically said "Nothing to do with us".

Needless to say, I would be much further down the line with the project, if I hadn't had to waste so much time and resources on all of these clowns.
    Last edited by petrolh34d; Monday 30th May 2016 at 00:50.
    Silver - 1999 Volvo V70 - 2.5 TDi - Miles: 200,000
    Scrapped: Silver - 1998 Volvo V70 - 2.5 TDi - Miles: 300,000+

Thread Information