Join Today

Threaded View

Just cant keep away from the
    Ovlovs lol
    Thanks

Daz's Project 850 T5

As some of you may know this car ill start off by saying it was a pleasure dealing with a fellow member ANTZ who was very honest about the car and the transaction was one of the smoothest I have had

So here you go guys, i now own "Project FUBAR"

For those who dont know this project she is a 1995 850 T5, no a/c, no cruise, no rear electric windows, no electric seats, the best model in my eyes as I bet without all that its probably 100kgs lighter so a good start

She has reached a healthy 199k just about to reach the 200k mark and still sweet as a nut

Lots of plans to date so thought id share the progress with you

So here is is, the day she arrived

1st thing to do was get a new battery on but the one i have is way to big so it will do for now, the next thing was wheels and tyres as the tyres that were on were FUBAR lol so i got the Thors off my S60 as the tyres are basically new and to be honest, quite like the look! Get a recon on them and they should look just right

Got my blacking plate through for the new 16T turbo to go on

Thats all for now folks, plenty more to come but will update when it happens

Stay tuned

2. The Following User Says Thank You to daza-b For This Useful Post:

Tomcat (Friday 6th September 2013)

Thread Information