Join Today

Hybrid View

5 pot heart of a Volvo
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,683 Times in 4,419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Moose View Post
    Mint... lets not go down that route eh! lol. Its tidy but certainly not showroom condition, a couple of light scratches but thats it.
    red is lovely as long as it aint started to fade, this took alot of effort to get it looking like this, if it hadnt of had 226k i would of kept it, well at least for a bit

"The Instigator"
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,912 Times in 1,859 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t5frankie View Post
    red is lovely as long as it aint started to fade, this took alot of effort to get it looking like this, if it hadnt of had 226k i would of kept it, well at least for a bit

No mate, no fade and no lacquer peel. There is literally two scratches and that's it.

I have to agree on the colour, the old 854R looked the nuts when it was clean and polished.

5 pot heart of a Volvo
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,683 Times in 4,419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Moose View Post
    No mate, no fade and no lacquer peel. There is literally two scratches and that's it.

I have to agree on the colour, the old 854R looked the nuts when it was clean and polished.
    i used that t-cut red polish and it came up stunning, enough to make me a 450 quid profit anyway lol, i met that bloke jon in guildford as he had lots of my v70r stuff off me for your old car

"The Instigator"
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,912 Times in 1,859 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t5frankie View Post
    i used that t-cut red polish and it came up stunning, enough to make me a 450 quid profit anyway lol, i met that bloke jon in guildford as he had lots of my v70r stuff off me for your old car
    Oh really? Nice chap Jon, glad your parts will live on. He now has two red 854R's one auto (my old one) and a manual!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The Flying Moose For This Useful Post:

T5frankie (Friday 14th December 2012)

Thread Information