Join Today
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: T5 Tuning

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,783 Times in 1,506 Posts
    i fitted s60r rods and pistons witch are both forged from the factory mate and then bolted a t35 hybrid to it and that was very powerful and was only running 1.3 bar too.but the car did run up to 1.8 bar and never shook once but the injectors were too small.the car would of powered over 380 bhp if i would of turned the boost up.just some ideas for you mate.the turbo that was on my car is now fitted to jamest5r motor and i cannot wait to see what power that produces.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to smithy For This Useful Post:

daza-b (Saturday 12th November 2011)

Just cant keep away from the
    Ovlovs lol
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by smithy View Post
    i fitted s60r rods and pistons witch are both forged from the factory mate and then bolted a t35 hybrid to it and that was very powerful and was only running 1.3 bar too.but the car did run up to 1.8 bar and never shook once but the injectors were too small.the car would of powered over 380 bhp if i would of turned the boost up.just some ideas for you mate.the turbo that was on my car is now fitted to jamest5r motor and i cannot wait to see what power that produces.
    sounds good im gonna stick the 2.4t in the volvo that i use everyday and going to build a track car with a t5 engine with some mega bhp with the other v70 i have should be fun
    Back with a 1997 S70 T5 SE

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,783 Times in 1,506 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dazab View Post
    sounds good im gonna stick the 2.4t in the volvo that i use everyday and going to build a track car with a t5 engine with some mega bhp with the other v70 i have should be fun
    ive always wanted to put a proper volvo engine in a 850 awd and make it rwd only ,and the engine would be a redblock 16v with a massive turbo.

Thread Information