Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T4 tuning help

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gmain1967 View Post
    What remap would you suggest?
    HLM, MTE, RICA seem to be faves on here. You will only need a generic, off the shelf map. I'm going the whole hog atm with major mods so I will need a custom map when it's all done.
    Grey 855R Manual. Totally standard.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchyboy01 View Post
    HLM, MTE, RICA seem to be faves on here. You will only need a generic, off the shelf map. I'm going the whole hog atm with major mods so I will need a custom map when it's all done.
    Same as me then. 19T and all my other mods won't thank me for an off the shelf.
    Back in Black (T4)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gmain1967 View Post
    Same as me then. 19T and all my other mods won't thank me for an off the shelf.
    It's very hard to find someone who actually knows 100% what they are doing with custom maps on the T4's. Apparently according to Ashok, who is well known for his mega power T4, they are very close to finding a solution. I want to run as close to 400bhp as possible so I'm excited to see what comes of it.
    Grey 855R Manual. Totally standard.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchyboy01 View Post
    It's very hard to find someone who actually knows 100% what they are doing with custom maps on the T4's. Apparently according to Ashok, who is well known for his mega power T4, they are very close to finding a solution. I want to run as close to 400bhp as possible so I'm excited to see what comes of it.
    Same issue that I have come up against. I'm currently speaking with a company that set up a lot of the cars in the British Rally Championship. A T4 ECU cannot be mapped like many others can. But there are solutions!! Intrigued as to who and what the solution you mention might be!
    Back in Black (T4)

Thread Information