I cant decice which way to go basically i have a manual 850 t5 estate which i love but road tax ran out abut 2 months ago and she has been sat on my drive going nowhere fast since with my intention being since dont really need her for work and essential day to day transport id wait till after christmas to tax her and get her back on the road the thing is she is a bit of a rat ride if you know what i mean and thats one of the reasons i love her because to most people she is just a rusty old volvo thats ready for the scrap yard that is only until the rusty old volvo dissapears into the distance lol
anyway getting back to the subject like i say she is a little rough around the edges her wings are rusted through she has rust bubbles on the drvers side doors and she has laquer peel in various places all of which im not really botherd about
but what has got me thinking is the other jobs that need doing she needs a new heater matrix because it leaks she needs the pcv system? Replacing she needs a new turbo oil return seal where it meets the sump discs and pads on the rear whic i have though she needs a new expansion tank because the sender is knackerd and she needs some new tyres theres probablys a few more things that i cant remember
so my question is what would you do would you spend the money on her and get her fixed or get rid and put the money towards another car probablys an 850r i just dont know