Join Today

Thread: yet another one

Threaded View

This user has no status

Thanks

yet another one

seems to be alot of 940's popping up lately but anyways just putting my build up even though its the same old.

my 940 as i bought it about a year and a half ago, standard, pretty clean, fsh, everything works, well looked after etc. had it a month or two, before i serviced it and did the usual mbc, chopped the boxes out the exhaust to make it straight threw, ebay air filter, and lowered it abit. ther car has done almost 170k now and is still in pretty good condition, even though it still runs sweet i am swapping the engine for another b23fk that i have from another project, this engine i know is good, runs sweet, has only done almost 90k, i know this as i removed it from a 940 a few years ago and put it in a 360.
    Been happy with it for a while but it was always the plan to get abit more power out of it...

plan is, strip the engine down and do all the gaskets, timing belt kit, oil/water pump, oil seals, head skimmed etc, and clutch but im still unsure exactly what clutch kit i want/need,
    then fit my 16/19t, white injectors and fpr (at 4bar), 3" maf, 3" exhaust, tloa chips, might have missed something

will update soon

cheers
    Last edited by wiganer31; Saturday 22nd November 2014 at 03:03.

Thread Information