hey right, i know i havnt been on in a while, mainly due to the fact im rapidly falling out with my car in a massive way! i have already spend hundreds just trying to sort this one problem and never mind the rest for all the other problems. And i still have hundreds of £'s worth to go yet!

now we all know the story of the jerking problem when the throttle closes and i have just noticed a slight jerk when it first opens aswell.

ive been up to t5pete's and we've changed all manner of parts over and nothing other than his standard obd1 t5R ecu had a slight jerk aswell. now as it turns outthe rica 304 i have is from an obd1 car which ran fine. so me and pete recon it might be the compatabilaty as mine is an obd2.

anyways been up to readveiw in accrington as my 9th last ditch atempt last week and they could find nothing wrong with my car!!

so has anyone got an obd2 remap they could lend me for a quick test for a standard 855 t5 rica, mte ect.. so i can finnally figure out if its my car or the map i own?

if the map isnt the problem im selling up, tbh this car has really put off volvo's ive never had so many problems and had to spend so much on a car and ive restored some heaps before.

i will get another though as the community for volvo's is the best. Ive never met such a bunch of freindly, helpful guys and gals before, and thats enough for me to have another go eather with mine or another

anyway as usual cheers in advance