as most of you are aware of the problems with my car, it actually blew the turbo luckily i had a spare although upon removal i found the turbo fitted to the car to be a 15g not the 16t we thought it was, my replacement was however a 16t so its was a pretty good win there. since i have fitted the said turbo the car runs fine flat out from a stand still but when at cruising speed and apply load it hits boost cut again at about 10psi although its boosts to 17 when floored and runs ok,

as my investigation continued i took the cover off the ecu to see if there was a number on the chip to see what it was as the car previously had a rica chip as verified by you guys, but it looks like it was replaced by a standard ecu as the orginal chip does not look to have been removed as there is no chip socket

just wondering if you guys would agree if this is appeared standard?
also my new turbo which has absolute no play in the compressor shaft make alot more of a whiney noise when it spools than the old one is that more common with the bigger turbo is it self destructing due to having been sitting dry in a garage for years?

thanks for your help in advance i'm new to this turbo game but i'm learning fast