Join Today

Threaded View

Just cant keep away from the
    Ovlovs lol
    Thanks

Daza-B's Project C70

Well i thought i would make a new thread for this as its going to be project number 2 as the other one is still ongoing (which i will update it one day lol)

Most of you will have seen the thread introducing the car so here it is again!!

Well bought another 70 series car, this time a C70, now i was buying to break as it has a noisy bottom end, big end shells i think, slight knock on the steering rack and a broken wing mirror.

Its a 2001 C70 2.0t, some history, champagne colour, black leather, 3CD changer, manual, but the best part.....only 97k!!! Here are some pix after me giving it a good spring clean lol:

not planning on doin too much with it but gonna see how long the shells last on it and mabe drop a t5 lump in there, some different wheels as i dont like tritons and some tints....watch this space

Now 1st mod has been done and been playing around with some clocks, thought id get some blue dials in as i love them, so after half an hour mixing and matching clocks i have not got a set of blue clocks showing the true mileage:

gotta get some petrol in, sort a bulb out on the back and get the srs reset to get rid of the blackpool illuminations on the clock

More mods to come so stay tuned folks
    Back with a 1997 S70 T5 SE

2. The Following User Says Thank You to daza-b For This Useful Post:

kfc (Tuesday 12th June 2012)

Thread Information