Some of you may have seen my intro thread in the relevant section, but I thought it best to continue my 'blog' in here.......

So this weekend I have successfully retrieved my eBay special 1070quid T5.

Its a 2001 V70 T5 (phase 1 model I believe? still getting to grips with the Volvo model lineups etc). Its an auto (steptronic) with 150k miles, cream leather, winter pack, family pack, brink towing hook and a lot of useful options such as air quality sensor, auto dim mirrors, electric child locks and the very nice HU-803 pro-logic system.

Its got FSH (from Volvo until 4 years ago), it had a brand new g'box from Volvo in 2007 and a brand new set of rads and fans from Volvo in 2011. It also had a new steering rack in 2011. Ive just bought it with 13 months MOT and a bit of tax.

I spend most of my time over in NL (working) and I keep a house here. I go to-and-fro to the UK quite regularly and I like to keep a UK plated car along with my Dutch ones.

Ive driven it back over to NL this weekend with out any hitches and all I have done thus far is put a new set of plates on it, tax it until August, paint the towing hook and sort the tyre pressures out.

I plan to clay and polish it this week and treat the interior leather.

Ill update this as I go along if theres any interest. But so far it seems like I have got a solid, and cheap T5.

Cheers

Alex