Join Today

Thread: Petes T5R

Threaded View

This user has no status
    Thanks

Petes T5R

So, the time has come to start doing some work on my car.

I originally said to Dean and Emlyn (Woody T5 and The Flying Moose) that I wouldn't be doing anything performance related to the car at first.

Well I think 'at first' has come and gone. Looking at all the other cars on here slowly getting done, I just can't resist!

Theres a couple of things i'll be doing just to get the car up to the standard I want, and then the modifications will commence.

The main catalyst for this, is the Dyno day coming up in March. I decided I didn't want to run a car where all the modifications had been done by someone else (but still, thanks Leet5r for them).

Now my technical ability extends to opening the bonnet and checking if the engine is still present. Thats about it. Oh, and operating those three pedals in the drivers footwell...

Based on that then, my knowledge of engine modifications are also quite limited too. I'll apologise as this means i'll probably be asking alot of questions along the way.

Thanks for reading, and thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer me! It is really very much appriciated!
    Last edited by T5RPete; Friday 6th January 2012 at 14:45.

Thread Information