its the same one shown in the YouTube vid - >>Google Shopping<< it has a blue & yellow front.

So easy to use. Yes there is a small time lag in the app/network connection - but the gauges all have peak reading indicators so you can always review. I have yet to explore the data log & graphing tech yet - but it is coming straight from the ECU - so there is no doubt to the accuracy - as this is what the car is seeing.

Haven't used the fault codes.

My adaptor also came with CD rom software to install into you laptop (yet to be explored).

Avon park did not mind me having the sucker mounted phone holder either & even if they did I could run the app with the phone in the glove box. I don't actually need to see the numbers.

App also allows you to set up car profiles so that you can put in Kerbside weight etc & it will calculate power figures, 0-60 times & 1/4 mile. For now I will use book figures - 1435KG plus 100KG for the Wobble Meister

It also has fault code reading capabilities.

Raw data screen shows all the numeric telemetry even though the text is a tad small. Units can be changed to suit.
IATs, Boost, MAF, Timing adv - too many to list.

Perhaps a wired connection would be quicker? but the bluetooth is hassle free.

First proper test will be on 21st at Santa Pod.