I know, I know another " Whats it worth" thread

After talking with TC and Sen yesterday, nice to meet you sen im really considering selling the T5 and looking for an early V70R, maybe 98 plate.

You all know all the efforts that go into our cars and mine is no different, maintained very well, that well my mrs is pi55ed off that i spend so much time and money on it

Its a 1996 855 T5, its done 131600k, the only service history i have for it is what ive done, the previous owner whom i contacted after buying it of a trader sent me the wrong S/H as he sent me a load of stuff for a V40 T4

I have the service book with 11 stamps in it and a print out kindly sent to me by Rufe off the Volvo Database thats up to 112k iirc

Im the 3rd owner from new, the last owner, a doctor had it for 11 years and maintained it very well, spending £2.5k on it before deciding it was too big and bought the V40 T4.

Anywho ive replaced loads of this cars parts such as :-

Brakes all round ( disks and pads @ 124k )
ABS Module ( from Readview @ 124k )
Replaced all the bulbs, yes all of them on the whole car inc dash @ 130k
PCV replaced ( genuine from Rufe and fitted by Adam at Readview @ 125k )
Roof rails removed and replaced with V70 blanks @ 125k
Cat replaced with a 2nd hand replacement @ 131k
Aero wipers @ 131k
Wishbones from Nordic, last week
Drop links from Nordic, last week
Strut top rubbers from Nordic, last week

So theres a wee bit of what ive done, as you all know there are a few mods ive done since buying it in october last year, such as :-

HLM 304 ( 257bhp ) 1/4 mile in 15.02 @ 94.6mph
R Front Splitter
R Lowering Springs
Painted Grille ( Black )
Painted Calipers ( Yellow )
17" T5R Titan Alloys with Chrome Valves
7 Seat Conversion
T5R Wooden Effect Gear Selector
Roof Rails removed
Rear Spoiler
High Level Brake light
De-badged
Pipercross Panel Filter
Horns relocated
V70 Clear Side Repeaters and Upper Rear Lights
Volvo Decals and Mooses on Door bottoms, Grille and Tailgate
Genuine Volvo Strut Brace
Poly Top Mount
Limo Black Tinted Rear Windows
Newer style wheel centers
Wing mirrors colour coded
Front fogs replaced
Genuine Volvo mats

So its had some money spent on it, most of which i wont get back, but its well above the average T5 that are on Ebay and P/H.

A few little things though, theres a very small crack in the corner of the rear bumper, theres a very small dent at the top of the drivers door, theres a light scratch along both the passenger side doors, i could have got it painted while the bumpers were being done but i forgot about it mainly because its so hard to see, the wheels could do with a refurb after the mrs kerbed them in asda car park

Oh and you need to like Yellow, the mooses are carbon effect with yellow outers and obviously the engine bay has a very small bit in there as well

Heres a few piccys :-

Any comments welcome, really just looking for a guide to what i should be asking or expect to get for it.

Cheers