Join Today

Threaded View

This user has no status
    Thanks

I've found one!!!!

"Volvo 850 T-5R, 1996, taxed til september, nct til some time next year, its a 2.3 Turbo Intercooled 20v Twin cam, 250bhp standard, they go to 310 handy enough, They do 0-60 in just over 6 seconds and go on to 150mph.

It has a full Volvo history and has just been serviced last week by me, Full cream leather electric memory seat on drivers side, this car has had every option from new bar a sunroof, it has air con, electric windows/mirrors/seats, heated seats, child seat in the back, 16" T-5 wheels with near new Goodyear Eagle F-1's, lowered R-spec suspension from new, Auto box with switchable sport/economy/winter, i dont like auto's but this is a very nice box indeed, Trip computer,cruise control, twin front airbags which is rare they usually only have a drivers one and two side bags too, front fogs, rear spoiler, Premium Volvo 8 speaker sound system with a 6cd changer in the boot, what look like two 6x9 Volvo components in the parcel shelf, really nice sound, theres a detachable tow bar too.

Basically this is a really nice example, probably one of the nicest out there and goes like the clappers when you want it to. Forgot to add its only done 112k miles with servicing every 10k by Volvo with lots of receipts"

says the guy I'm looking at buying it from.

The price is DEFINITELY right. I know is that if this has all this documentation when I view it...it's a once in a lifetime deal. I'm going to Valhalla! Finally!

L
    Last edited by flyinglemur; Sunday 16th July 2006 at 01:58.

Thread Information