Join Today

Threaded View

Shiny Superstar
    Back in the game!
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,484 Times in 2,466 Posts

Kick the Tyres BBQ II

Sausage up your tailpipe sir? Oooh I say!

Last year I hosted a BBQ at my place - which is in Northfield, Birmingham. A silly name when you consider it is in the SW corner of the city?? Much fun was had so I have decided that it would be fab to have another one! Yay

I am looking at Saturday June 11th and praying for good weather, lots of good company and obviously loads of Volvos. If anyone has great objections to this date, I can be reasonably flexible (even at my age). If you object to anything else then that's your problem.

All the food and drink will be provided, free of charge.

People quite enjoyed my cooking. Whether you enjoy my company is anyones guess and my driving, well you only have to ask.

Any road. Wobbly Dave's Delcious BBQ and Volvo bonanza is but months away. I would like indication of the numbers please to allow for catering.

I talked this through with Justin and we both agree that voluntary contributions towards the cost (£5 max) would be most welcome.

Anyone in any doubt as to how much fun can be had with a car park full of Volvo nutters, going "ooh look at this!", whilst munching on BBQ burgers should look at this...

http://www.volvot5.co.uk/volvogaller...s.php?album=64
    Last edited by dave850R; Monday 4th April 2005 at 01:09.
    Volvo ABS ECU Repair
    Join my projecteers tribe - Old Volvos Never Die - They just get faster.

Visit my VPCUK garage and my YouTube channel - WobblyDave72

Thread Information