Join Today
    This user has no status
    Thanks

...can I get a VPCUK carsticker now? :D

Hey there,

Well, it's finally happened - I'm now a fully signed up T5 lover.

Picked up my 850 yesterday and the drive home was so much fun, I wished Carlisle and Newcastle were further apart!

Sorry, I dont have anywhere to host the pics...
    Bob
    850 T5 saloon

Powerflow Exhaust | Drilled & Grooved disks (rear) | ABS ECU repaired | Alloys refurbed | Strut brace fitted | Poly Top engine bush | Replaced front quarter panel | Replaced Front Passenger Door |PCV system replaced | ITG Panel filter | New radiator fitted | 302mm Drilled & Grooved disks (Front) | EBC Pads | Drop links |VPCUK Sticker

This user has no status

Thanks
    Looks like a good example, im sure you will qualify for a sticker now!
    04 S40 1.9D 115Bhp Sport
    00 BMW 325i Cabrio
    07 Monaro VXR 500
    03 Porsche Boxster 2.7

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Looking good

This user has no status
    Thanks
    A lovely example! Are you going to tint the front windows to match the rears?
    Its an old avatar that I can't be @rsed changing...

This user has no status

Thanks
    Now that is a nice example of an 850, looks well with the Perfo alloys on as well.

Darren

This user has no status

Thanks
    I'm glad she found a good home - she looked rather sad sitting unused in his driveway.

How's she run?

x

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback! She runs really well, no weird noises and a very smooth ride all round - who ever used the expression 'pulls like a train' is bang on in my book.

Plus it's been snowing in Newcastle today- I've just discovered the joys of heated seats
    Bob
    850 T5 saloon

Powerflow Exhaust | Drilled & Grooved disks (rear) | ABS ECU repaired | Alloys refurbed | Strut brace fitted | Poly Top engine bush | Replaced front quarter panel | Replaced Front Passenger Door |PCV system replaced | ITG Panel filter | New radiator fitted | 302mm Drilled & Grooved disks (Front) | EBC Pads | Drop links |VPCUK Sticker

...here we go again...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 1,068 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel64
    Thanks for the feedback! She runs really well, no weird noises and a very smooth ride all round - who ever used the expression 'pulls like a train' is bang on in my book.

Plus it's been snowing in Newcastle today- I've just discovered the joys of heated seats
    Ref your heated seats, check with main dealer that it has had the heated seat recall done. Stopd ya burning your ass.... FREE of charge at dealer if it hasnt.
    2014 V60 Polestar 6spd Auto :: Polestar map peak boost 17.4psi :: IPD 3" DP + 150cel :: Polestar 2.5" exhaust :: Paddle Shift Geartronic :: Black glass :: Maxton Splitter :: K+N Filter :: IPD Aluminium Top engine mount :: Brembo 6 pots :: 20" Polestar rims :: Brembo 371mm floating discs :: Sensus RTi + DAB + BT + WIFi :: D3S XENARC 6000k Active bending headlights

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeT5
    Ref your heated seats, check with main dealer that it has had the heated seat recall done. Stopd ya burning your ass.... FREE of charge at dealer if it hasnt.
    Cheers, though I've not had any trouser-fires yet...

What was the recall for? Is it something I can ring them up to check or will I need to take it in to the Dealership?
    Bob
    850 T5 saloon

This user has no status
    Thanks
    If you phone a main dealer & give them the VIN, they'll know whether it needs doing, or if it's already been done.
    Cheers, Chris.

2 Kings 9.20

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chriskay
    Welcome!

That emote needs changing to VPCUK.org !
    #

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chriskay
    If you phone a main dealer & give them the VIN, they'll know whether it needs doing, or if it's already been done.
    Cheers, Chris.
    Aye, cheers Chris!

Rang the Volvo dealership at Silverlink (NE) - didn't even need the VIN, just gave them my Reg and he confirmed the recall had been done.

Whilst I was at it, I passed him my Stereo SN/Model and he pulled up the security code over the phone, so I now have a working CD player! yay!
    Bob
    850 T5 saloon

Thread Information