Join Today
    Trader
    This user has no status

Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,121 Posts

s60 2.4 t5 tuning

ive got turkish's old t5. i know it used to be tuned to stage 2 (349 bhp). he the put it back to standard and sold it to me. im now planning on tuning it back to its former glory. currently its running stage 1 rica with large fmic.

ive built a 3" 100 cell sports down pipe and 3" exhaust for when i decied to tune it further. i cant decied weather to go custom remap or go with rica. what your opinion and experince with this level of tune. i dont fancy going with bsr or mte because of the silly money they charge. rica upgrade approx £100 or i can go custom remap for around £250-300 with a company ive used in the past. all opinions welcome

Demented Tonka Toy
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,758 Times in 1,256 Posts
    If you have new injectors and downpipe plus FMIC that should be ideal for the Stock RICA stage 3 tune?

You can always get it custom tuned later on.

BSR stage 3, BSR Stainless Exhaust, Vibratechnics gearbox Mount, OZ 17" Superturismo Alloys, Bell FMIC, LED Side lights, LED interior Lights, Tinted Windows, Eibach Sports Springs, K&N Air Intake, 3" Sports Cat and Downpipe, Debadged, EST Strut Brace, EST Grille, Black Moose Stickers, Bilstein B8 Dampers, Fully Polybushed, CC3 all round, CF Wingmirrors
    Release the Monkey inside of you >>> Trunk Monkey

Trader
    This user has no status

Thanks
    whats the stage 3 ive tried seaching various different stages of rica tune but there seems to be very little info out there. or im completley usless with computers

Demented Tonka Toy
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,758 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by graemewelch View Post
    whats the stage 3 ive tried seaching various different stages of rica tune but there seems to be very little info out there. or im completley usless with computers
    stage 1 - remap
    stage 2 - remap + cat back exhaust
    stage 3 - remap + downpipe + catback (plus injectors sometime)

you should be able to add a new intercooler with an additional tune

hope that helps

BSR stage 3, BSR Stainless Exhaust, Vibratechnics gearbox Mount, OZ 17" Superturismo Alloys, Bell FMIC, LED Side lights, LED interior Lights, Tinted Windows, Eibach Sports Springs, K&N Air Intake, 3" Sports Cat and Downpipe, Debadged, EST Strut Brace, EST Grille, Black Moose Stickers, Bilstein B8 Dampers, Fully Polybushed, CC3 all round, CF Wingmirrors
    Release the Monkey inside of you >>> Trunk Monkey

Trader
    This user has no status

Thanks
    guess next stage is to find a helpful rica dealer and see what they can do for me

Thread Information