Hi everyone,

Bought a '05 T5 estate in blue last week, with 137k on the clock.

Mechanically it is excellant, cosmetically a bit scruffy. To be honest I originally got a cheap (£1200) 2nd practical car, but have completely fallen in love with it! My other half can't work it out.

I've bought new T5R wheels, valeted the interior (absolutely mint) and have dent master arriving in the morning.

I want to look like the T5R, and am in the process of ordering a new bumper from Tomcat, and looking for any other accessories (spolier?) to add??

I am also considering a Ric upgrade to 280bhp only (95 Ron & cheaper). Also, even the standard 225 bhp seems a bit wayward. Now, dont get me wrong I am used to speed (I'm into motorbikes) but under hard accelration I seemto have to wrestle to keep it in a staight line, and at speed (100mph +) it seems to move about a bit. I think it is more than torque steer. The new wheels / tyres have helped massively, but does anyone have any suggestions. A passenger wouldn't notice, it's more of a vague feeling through the steering wheel - maybe they are just like that???

Also, does 280bhp/305bhp make a BIG difference to driveability??

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks

Luke (Cool Hand)