Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

Question Ex-plod S70 T5 Service History

Does Anyone Know How You Get The Service History On Ex-plod Vehicles, I Don't Even Know Which Force It Is From?? The Vrn Is:r790 Nnl, Any Thoughts Anyone???

Trader
    No Longer a trader.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,791 Posts
    ring your local dealer, depends on how old it is. its only kept on file for a year or two after they're released from the force.

Need to sell the car swimbo
    says so
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lee632
    Does Anyone Know How You Get The Service History On Ex-plod Vehicles, I Don't Even Know Which Force It Is From?? The Vrn Is:r790 Nnl, Any Thoughts Anyone???
    Did you buy that one off ebay from hucknall

Ask the DVLA they should be able to tell you which force it was assigned to and then you would need to contact that force direct and request a service log printout for the car (probs have to pay for it)

Cheers

stuart
    Last edited by t5owner; Wednesday 22nd February 2006 at 17:12.
    Stuart

P2 V70 T5 in explod white running 17 " orpheus alloys , full leather interior , HU 803 with prologic amp

This user has no status

Thanks
    Sure that's the one off ebay with the alloys on, was it in sunny Hucknall then Stuart? My stomping ground!!

says so
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz T5
    Sure that's the one off ebay with the alloys on, was it in sunny Hucknall then Stuart? My stomping ground!!
    Yes it must be the same one i think a guy on here had it username of colnotts posted a few times then went all quiet he was from hucknall and i recognise that road in the side/rear shot piccy
    I`m surprised you haven`t seen it knocking about up your way daz
    Saying that i haven`t seen you either

Cheers

stuart
    Last edited by t5owner; Friday 24th February 2006 at 14:57.
    Stuart

P2 V70 T5 in explod white running 17 " orpheus alloys , full leather interior , HU 803 with prologic amp

This user has no status

Thanks

Smile

Yep it was the one from Hucknall. I have got a thing for ex-plod cars, they allways seem to give me next to no trouble at all and i aint to bothered about all the mod cons you get in top spec cars.

I have allways had senators and omega's but fancied a change, not bad at all inside just needed a new centre console and the air vent gubbings. Going for a full service next week, cam belt etc, i also suspect a dodgy water pump so will get that done aswell. The cat is also on its way out but that can wait till next MOT in Nov. All in all not a bad motor and it dont half go...

Anyway i'm not happy if i cannot tinker.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Weird that Stu, never seen it knocking around! Used to steer well clear of plod, bought one last year as a stopgap (off mikej on here) was one of the best examples i've ever seen & ended up keeping it far longer than planned, (my brother in law now owns it!)although replaced it with my current S70CD which i was after.

Daz

says so
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lee632
    Yep it was the one from Hucknall. I have got a thing for ex-plod cars, they allways seem to give me next to no trouble at all and i aint to bothered about all the mod cons you get in top spec cars.

I have allways had senators and omega's but fancied a change, not bad at all inside just needed a new centre console and the air vent gubbings. Going for a full service next week, cam belt etc, i also suspect a dodgy water pump so will get that done aswell. The cat is also on its way out but that can wait till next MOT in Nov. All in all not a bad motor and it dont half go...

Anyway i'm not happy if i cannot tinker.
    Well congrats on your purchase

Looks like another mini meet in the notts area to be arranged as a few more members have joined the fold keep your eyes on the meet ups section and i`ll try and sort something out

Daz i`ll keep me eyes open for you as i can`t beleive i haven`t seen you before now

Cheers

stuart
    Stuart

This user has no status

Thanks
    Yes i would like to meet up, and discuss all these mods youre doing etc

says so
    Thanks
    Ok i`ll try and get a mini meet sorted most probs be on a sunday as thats when most of us are off keep em peeled in the meets section and i`ll sort some dates

Cheers

stuart
    Stuart

This user has no status

Thanks
    Finally getting somewhere with this one. You have to write to DVLA, Swansea,SA99 1AJ and ask for the vehicles owner history which will include the force details of where it went. Also costs £5, what a Fu*%?ng con...cos they will not tell you over the phone even though its sat in front of them on a computer screen...

You also have to be the registered keeper of the vehicle too. You then contact the appropiate force and get onto ther vehicle guys who will send you a printout of the vehicles history. I rang round a few forces on the off chance i would pick the right one, but did'nt. They also said that some forces charge for the printout whilst some don't.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Wish you well on your quest but did they also tell you that the majority of forces won't give you a copy of the history no matter what due to Data protection nonscence

This user has no status

Thanks
    No they did'nt...will be just my luck aswell...

Thread Information