This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeT5
    Worth a shot though. (switch)
    Oh deffo

This user has no status
    Thanks
    A coupple of questions:

1: I have a 2000 V70, and there doesn't appear to be any difference in brightness between position 1 and 3, only 2 is different as this is the parking lights. Is it just me?

2: Could insurance companies get a bit funny in the event of a crash if I modify my car to turn the lights off during the day? I know it may sound picky but I know what some companies can be like.

Thanks.
    Wayne

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by V70Man
    A coupple of questions:

1: I have a 2000 V70, and there doesn't appear to be any difference in brightness between position 1 and 3, only 2 is different as this is the parking lights. Is it just me?

2: Could insurance companies get a bit funny in the event of a crash if I modify my car to turn the lights off during the day? I know it may sound picky but I know what some companies can be like.

Thanks.
    If I remember correctly position 1 is lights off? Number 3 is lights on and number 2 is parking lights only.

The reason your lights are the same in position 1 is because they have been set to come on automatically (even though there in the off position).

Insurance companies may get a bit picky, but seen as the lights off job on a V70 2001 can only be done at the dealers who's to say they done that by accident, if you know what i mean

Besides the insurance company couldn't tell if you turned the lights off anyway. Just plead ignorance.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Excellent mod, just the ticket, tyvm

This user has no status
    Thanks
    just got my 1st t5 sat,and have sucessfully modded the grandad lights!!!thanks a bunch guys!!!will be addin pics soon so lookout!

Trader
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    i personaly wouldnt worry about the insurance company... insurance companies cant force you to drive with lights on in the day

early cars had the tiny switch on the headlamp switch so you could decide if you wanted day runners or not, later cars have an option that the dealer can turn them off, for a cost of course, and doing that wouldnt invalidate any insurance. Ignornace is bliss though as they say, so if you are worried, then say the car came like that.
    If VOLVO is Your Drug, I am Your Dealer!

FRF FEEDBACK (click here)

Click Here for Info on FRF Motors...

<FOR QUOTES PLEASE CALL 01792 790066 / 01792 784272>

(Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm)

PLEASE QUOTE DISCOUNT CODE: "C3" FOR OUR BEST DISCOUNTED PRICES!

Thread Information