Join Today
    This user has no status
    Thanks

Low mileage S60R for sale

Hi all,

After 11 years, and 26,000 miles, I'm selling my S60R. Best car I ever owned and will be a real wrench to let it go. Would like to see it go to someone who will take care of it.

See images at https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Mh6huCSzVuut6M

74k on the clock; the MOT tester cocked up the mileage at the last test and put a 5 instead of 3, I didn't realise until too late, when Volvo rang me to book the service and said it was due a 75,000 mile service.

Good points:
    It's been to Volvo every year for it's service, and as a result has Volvo On Call (Volvo breakdown recovery in case you didn't know) until it's next service is due on 23/2/23. Always been properly looked after, no expense spared, (over a thousand past year) with a phone directory thick folder of receipts. Washed and polished it yesterday and it looks stunning. Both keys and both stereo remotes are present, it's got a dealer fitted Ipod lead which shows as 10CD CD Changer on the stereo/ controllable from steering wheel/stereo/remotes, this has a converter to connect to any headphone jack, TV has been converted to digital, I bought a powered antenna to improve reception which I'll include.
    For the right price I'll include all it's accessories and spares; it has cassette retractable blinds on rear windows, over mat in the boot, bag hangers in the boot, immaculate/intact Nordkap blue mats, and heavyweight rubber over mats on the floor, factory roof rack, with locks and spare keys, a spare front 4C shock (worth around £450), a spare exhaust (in excellent, almost unused condition - the original has been reported as corroded since I bought the car but has not yet blown), and a spare front bumper in the correct colour which was clobbered underneath and would need repairing, but is cosmetically good, finally I've got a Mongoose cable to attach the car to VIDA, used it once to look at the phone module, works really well with the free download of VIDA.

Not quite so good points:
    It has some small scratches, to be expected, a leak in the radiator was reported in the November 2018 service, but the coolant level hasn't dropped at all, so it must be miniscule. The phone module is not working, I'm waiting for Volvo to send the backup battery, which is apparently being held up by Brexit, but have a cup holder to fit which I'll include.

Message me if interested or if you have any questions, I really would like it to go to another enthusiast.
    NickName:  20220326_173059.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  144.8 KB
    Last edited by Nick0; Sunday 27th March 2022 at 17:27.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Not sure if the link for photos works, let me know if they're accessible.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick0 View Post
    Not sure if the link for photos works, let me know if they're accessible.
    They work for me

GLWS

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    They work for me

GLWS
    Thank you for letting me know.
    Name:  20220326_172945.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  135.5 KB

Gearbox Killer
    Proving the power of the
    15g....13.4@104.3mph
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,673 Times in 1,797 Posts
    GLWTS, I'd be interested if my drive wasn't already full of Volvo's and still trying to make space for a very special one at present, when it arrives it will be posted up on here.

Current Volvo's 1995 854 Gul T-5R 1996 855 Olive T-5R 1997 855 Olive AWD 1999 V70R AWD and 2005 XC90 D5 AWD
    Previous Volvo's 1987 745 gle 1989 745 GL 1995 855 Olive GLE 2001 V70 p2
    My Ebay Items http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/quik.connection

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MoleT-5R For This Useful Post:

Dangerous Dave (Wednesday 30th March 2022)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Anyone know how I can delete this thread?

Thread Information