Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

For Sale-V70R manual UK model - very low mileage

After 6 years of ownership and enjoyment, the time has come to sell my much-loved R wagon with the sought after M66 gearbox. It has always been a weekend/3rd car and I really do not use it much at all now, I will miss this car but have moved on to something smaller with two seats.

It is in the beautiful Volvo Magic Blue Pearl 467, which can vary between blue, black and purple, depending on the sun and viewing angle, and is complimented with Volvo’s Blue Nordkap leather interior.

I am the 2nd owner, and the car has now covered 36,077 miles. The car has all invoices/paperwork, including original receipt when bought new - it has yearly oil and filter changes no matter how many miles were travelled, as can be seen on the service record sheet. The car is garaged - not driven in rain or salt-covered roads.

This has to be an incredibly special example, certainly compared to many out there, and is a genuine UK model. I am advertising it here first, as I would like to see it go to a fellow Volvo enthusiast! A fantastic example of a Volvo V70R in the 3-pedal configuration.

This car has been much loved by both me and the previous owner and so it has been well-maintained, with a full Volvo service history. Supported by receipts, service documentation, work tickets, MOTs and sales brochures including original ‘R’ keyring, dating back to 2005.

This car has seen some glorious sunny trips around Somerset and Dorset in my ownership, as well as entering various Volvo Owners Club BKV events, were the previous owner won best in show at the Norther BKV and featured on the front cover of Volvo Driver issue 155. And then under my ownership the car has entered both National and Southern BKV events, where it has won a number of times, and should stand as testament to its current condition as it is still winning events in its class.

General spec:
    • 2005 UK model: Fawcett’s Garage Newbury Ltd (05/03/05)
    • Magic Blue Pearl 467 exterior.
    • Nordkap leather interior 9576.
    • The all-important leather electric heated memory seats.
    • No sat nav, so a nice, uncluttered dash, with dolby pro logic centre
    speaker.
    • Cruise control.
    • Premium sound system with 11 speakers Dolby Pro-Logic system with
    factory CD changer.
    • 18” Pegasus graphite original wheels, almost unmarked.
    • Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres (loads of tread left).
    • Xenon headlights.
    • OEM folding wing mirrors.
    • OEM Rear parking sensors.
    Only modifications to speak of:
    • SNABB intercooler.
    • Aftermarket GROM Bluetooth hands free/media kit installed beneath
    centre console.
    • CANBUS extender.

General cosmetic improvements I have made during my ownership are as follows:
    • OEM roof lining fitted June 2018 (as the original had lost some of its
    shape) no expense spared on this brilliant example.
    • Sound proofing to roof prior to new OEM lining
    • OEM rear door cards fitted June 2019 (as the original cards had bent slightly over time, causing an annoying squeak against the glass) again, no expense spared.

I consider this to be about the bare minimum of information required by someone who is interested in becoming the next owner, so please feel free to contact me if you have any questions that I have not given answers to above, the car is currently on a SORN and will not initially be able to be driven by its new prospective purchaser, however, I will arrange for a new MOT and temporary insurance once a deposit is paid so that the prospective new owner can test drive the car upon a second visit, prior to final purchase.

Price upon asking, please message me.

The car is located in Somerset, TA postcode.
    A full service and maintenance schedule has been prepared, and is available upon request, should you have any questions then please private message me.

The following is a selection of pictures recently taken.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...yj?usp=sharing

This user has no status

Thanks
    Sent you a private message.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Jas,

I have replied, hopefully you got the message ok.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Now sold.

Thread Information