Hi all, you might have caught my last build thread with the green S60 or maybe not, but treated myself to a 940 a couple of months ago with a view to doing a bit of drifting.

I'll cut to the chase, the horn, among other things, was not working on the 940 when I bought it. It was making noises, but both the high and low modules were just making coughing noises when the button was pressed. Rather than replace them with something normal, I had a tritone airhorn kit lying around that my brother bought for his daily and never fitted. Either way, after much head-scratching, it is now fitted, and works with the old horn button.

My problem is this; there are two yellow wires, and two blue, a mixed pair of which were going to each horn on the bumper. I pulled them all, tapped into one of the blue for my relay to the air compressor for the horn, and have left the others. I have just realised that the wipers must be somehow on the same loop, because they now aren't working.

It isn't the stalk or a problem inside the column, as the rear wiper and washer, controlled by the same stalk, works fine. I think the issue lies in what I have left unplugged down at the bumper.

What I want to know is how I can get the wipers to work again.

Tl;dr, I have two yellow wires and two blue from the old horn, one of the blues goes to my new switch for new horn, and the others are dangling. My wipers now dont work. Someone pls help

Have included a wiring diagram I think is relevant in this post

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk