Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

Increase Performance

Hi All,

I have 'inherited' a 2010 C30 1.8 petrol, actually a nice low mileage car but it has to be the slowest thing i have ever driven.

Can anyone recommend a reasonably budgeted route to just get a bit more performance from the engine, I feel it must have more to offer than it does !

Many Thanks.

Newby

Thanks
    This is the 1.8 petrol na? this will be hard to increase performance on this engine as it has no turbo. You can get a remap done but that will not give you that much gain at all, you want to work on things like airflow. Probably look at an uprated induction and a performance exhaust. Unless you want to spend big £££ that would probably be your best area to mod.

Suspended
    This user has no status

Thanks
    I have read reviews of those who own this car, so most agree that it lacks power, but there is nothing you can do about it. You need to focus on the advantages: rigid suspension, sport steering wheel and a great gearbox. Or you can give the car to your wife

Thread Information