My car feels a little bit like driving in a strong wind. It seems to like tracking grooves in the road, or the raised lane markings. It's not extreme and doesn't feel dangerous, but it's annoying as I know how solid the car can feel.

I have about 40000 miles on Volvo lower control arms with factory bushings. Inner and outer control arms, ball joints, struts and strut bearings and that top strut mount.
Since last November, I have new Volvo subframe bushings installed and just installed new hubs/bearings and rotors/pads.

The car still feels a little nervous, and the only things I can think of right now would be tires (mine are getting on in age, but have plenty of rubber left), engine mounts and I might need to redo the upper and lower torque mounts.

Is it possible that tires/engine mounts might cause the car to feel this way?

One thing I am wondering about is if the dealership that installed the new subframe bushings might have screwed something up, but I can't see how (they're either installed or not).

Is there anything else I am missing? When I grab the wheels at 9 and 3 and wiggle, there's no looseness and any slight motion will instantly move the steering wheel. Same thing with wiggling the wheel at 12 and 6. No clunk or movement that I can detect.