Just did quick Google to see what is out in the market place for P2 V70R's.

Christ they are ALL Auto's (eek). Autotrader, Gumtree, Ebay. Not one Manual! Odd, I know they did not make or imported (to the UK) many of them, but you'd expect a few, or maybe the enthusiast are the one that have the Manuals and on tend to be want to sell them.

I know of 3 or 4 Auto's that have been in for a total Auto to Manual swap at Shemtek (big bucks when you look at how much a base auto car would be then having to acquire all the bits for the manual swap - would make them much much more expensive than if a manual straight from the factory - but then just if none about!). I'd imagine they must be alot duller experience with the old style 5 speed torque converter boxes in them.
I also see most people on here (Enthusiasts) are the one with manuals as Auto's really aren't very fun to drive (maybe more modern cars have much better auto boxes that can make fun - 8 speed superfast type auto's).

Still holding good value though https://www.autotrader.co.uk/cars/volvo/v70/r

How many V70R and of those manuals do you guys know / imagine were imported into the UK (03-07)?