Join Today
    This user has no status
    Thanks

After 8 years/23,000 miles, thinking of selling the S60R

Hi All,
    Am thinking of selling the beloved R , just passed 71,000 miles, full Volvo service history, properly looked after unmodified car. I bought the car in September 2011 with 48,000 miles and have loved it's fantastic combination of pace grace reliability and economy. Thought I'd give first notification on here, a lovely motor that's making way for a camper van. Not in a rush to sell it but I hardly use the car, only covered 1700 miles last year.
    If no interest here, where's the best place to advertise it, Ebay?
    All the best,
    Nick0

Polestar Life!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick0 View Post
    Hi All,
    Am thinking of selling the beloved R , just passed 71,000 miles, full Volvo service history, properly looked after unmodified car. I bought the car in September 2011 with 48,000 miles and have loved it's fantastic combination of pace grace reliability and economy. Thought I'd give first notification on here, a lovely motor that's making way for a camper van. Not in a rush to sell it but I hardly use the car, only covered 1700 miles last year.
    If no interest here, where's the best place to advertise it, Ebay?
    All the best,
    Nick0
    That's some low miles. Ebay or Auto Trader in my opinion. How much do you want for it? I may have someone who will be interested in it.

I'm in the same predicament to be honest. I need to sell my S60 D5 Polestar R-Design due to need a bigger car. Check my posts for my cars pics and specs.

Appreciative
    Thanks
    I suggest either pistonheads.com or carandclassic.co.uk, autotrader as last resort, eBay not unless it's a shed... Sorry generalising a bit there

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kmb For This Useful Post:

D5 POLESTAR (Monday 20th January 2020)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by D5 POLESTAR View Post
    That's some low miles. Ebay or Auto Trader in my opinion. How much do you want for it? I may have someone who will be interested in it.

I'm in the same predicament to be honest. I need to sell my S60 D5 Polestar R-Design due to need a bigger car. Check my posts for my cars pics and specs.
    Hi there,
    I'm looking for £5,500 , based that on what's on the market at present. The car has been properly looked after, cambelt done (by Volvo), had a new (front) 4C shock about 5 years ago, battery, discs and pads in the last year, has retractable rear window blinds, Nordkapp mats that are untouched beneath rubber over mats, boot mat and bag hanger hooks in the boot (very handy!). I've got a roofrack, spare exhaust (MOT has been advising exhaust corrosion for years!), spare front bumper in the same colour, and a spare front 4C shock.
    Bad points, I had the wheels redone in the (body colour) sapphire black metallic - three of them need redoing. Front tyres will need replacing and had advisory about lower track control arm bushes being worn. Some small stonechips and scratches you have to look for them.
    Does the price sound about right?

This user has no status

Thanks
    Pictures

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CALICO View Post
    Pictures
    I've tried but the site says upload failed. PM me your email address and I'll send them over.

Thread Information