Evening folks, seems like forever since I've posted here. After lots of let downs by my local garage and life in general I'm finally moving house and it comes with a garage so I will be getting Giles back and doing the work myself. He's down with hgf so not a major problem, just time consuming. Long story as short as can be, I will need to remove the sump as that's where the coolant went and while discussing this with my dad I mentioned the idea of upgrading as I fix and he said okay but take the engine out and do it right the first time. Replace all the bearings and crank shells get the crank itself checked over and basically go to town on it. Obviously that will take time and plenty cash but I'm in no rush as I really want my R done right, he deserves it. My query is, how far should I go and what would be realistic? Yes I want to get the most out of it but I'm not looking for a race build, just everyday usability but with a naughty side, really naughty! I can get my hands on a non turbo 2.4 engine and I'm wondering if any bits on that would help get more bang for little buck. Any ideas would be great folk.