Hi, regrettably putting my Volvo 740 Turbo intercooler up for sale. I’m really gutted to sell it as I’ve wanted one for a while, but don’t have the pure time
So, it’s a 1990 740 Turbo Manual (4 speed with overdrive), very rare car now especially one with cruise control and air conditioning.
I bought it as a project for the winter to put it back on the road, but other things get in the way

It’s done 223,000 miles and does require the usual things such as: brakes, complete service and tyres etc to become road worthy again.
It’s a really nice car and a good project as it would be a real shame to break it.

I’ve had the car running and runs well ( obviously not perfect).
However, will require a fuel pump as I bipassed this. The pump actually works just the wiring on the pump is faulty, is a simple fix with a soldering iron.
I’ve had a quick look and looks like the PCV system needs attention as it’s clogged.

Underneath is very good, just rust beginning to appear on the rear arches.

Expect a few dents and scratches but a very nice car to own and put back in the road

It comes with: cruise control, AC, heated seats and the original factory sunroof

It will need to be trailered away.

£400

Just message me on 07960 047896

He car is located near Pontefract West Yorkshire

Thanks for looking