Guys, I know a lot of this is has been covered in the past, but I'm really struggling to make a decision on which way to go with my T5.

I need to do more or less a complete overhaul. It is a baggy, rattly mess. I'm going to need to do bottom arms, BJs, shocks, springs, top mount bearings and platforms, ARB bushes and possibly the links too (the existing Meyle HD ones are prob OK). I'll be keeping most of it OE using Lemforder where I can. I can't decide which way to go with shocks and springs though.

Choices are:
Bilstein B4 and standard springs
Bilstein B4 and Eibach springs
Bilstein B12
BC Racing coilovers*

Given that it's just a daily driver/family car, usually driven on our terrible pot holed and speed bumped city roads, and I don't need outright cornering performance, and I'm not rolling in dough, the sensible option is B4s with stock springs. But.....

....where I'd like to make a big improvement is in the cars ability to handle crests at speed, which I believe would improved with better rebound. Example: there is a fast flowing B road near me with a crest on a slight right bend. At say 50mph the car will lift (not leave the ground, but the suspension is using all it's travel) as it clears the crest and then due to being on a slight bend as it settles back down it will lean heavily to the left and feels very unsettled. This inspires no confidence. It's a bend which should be possible to take much faster but it would feel dangerous at the moment. I realise that simply doing a full resto to OE spec would probably make this feel massively better, but, if I'm going to all this expense I am wondering if it's worth going for the upgrades in the hope that the car will feel much better controlled. Also, I realise that what I've described above sounds like a really specific scenario - it's just an example. Basically I'm not after stance, I'm not necessarily after sharper turn in (though it would be nice) and I'm not even after improved grip to take corners at higher speed, I'm simply after better composure for the sort of situations that could result in the car becoming badly unsettled at speed - rapid direction change (emergency), undulations, and fast crests. I want to have confidence to be able to 'press on' on an empty flowing B road without ££££ting myself at every slight bend that it's going to end in a "tank slapper"!

I've fancied going the B12 route for ages, but it's a lot of money and quite probably just not necessary for my needs. I guess I'm looking for someone to knock the sense in to me and convince me that B4s alone and stock springs/Eibachs is all I need to a well composed V70 that isn't going to scare the crap out of me.

*Only included BC Racing coilovers because they are comparable in price to the B12 kit given I wouldn't need to buy new top mounts bearing and platforms. Also they are supposedly not too harsh on the softest setting and there would be the benefit of getting the ride height exactly where I want it and balanced front/rear.