Join Today
    Pfttt T4's aye

Thanks

Forged pistons t4 b4194t2

Gentlemen, having a bit of trouble finding some forged pistons for my engine, have rods. Can only get hold of 5 pistons or rods for the t5 engine...anyone know a website or point me in the direction of pistons please?

Many thanks
    Tommy
    2001 V40 T4 phase 2, B4194T2, custom FMIC, 440cc injectors, customer intake from turbo, custom ss 3" turbo back exhaust, Subaru Sti back box, T5r clutch, T5 lightened flywheel, evo 3 twin pots and discs....more coming

Pfttt T4's aye

Thanks
    Wow proper performance volvos in here.....��
    2001 V40 T4 phase 2, B4194T2, custom FMIC, 440cc injectors, customer intake from turbo, custom ss 3" turbo back exhaust, Subaru Sti back box, T5r clutch, T5 lightened flywheel, evo 3 twin pots and discs....more coming

Trader
    This user has no status

Thanks
    Have you checked yet how you are going to get the software recalaibrated to run that lot....?

Regards, Don.

PS you will have to buy a set of five rods for the T5 most likely.... and the standard pistons should be OK depending on just where you are ending up..... and you WILL need the very best calibrations from someone who knows these engines... and not to be forgotten is the old Siemens ECU that is still protected by an impenetrable pincode......
    MTE performance software, Ferrita stainless exhausts, TME stainless exhausts, AP heavy duty clutch kits, KU single mass flywheels and LSDs. 01494 785508. email don@kalmar-union.com

www.kalmar-union.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to don kalmar union For This Useful Post:

Tommy t4 (Wednesday 4th July 2018)

This user has no status

Thanks
    I wouln`t underestimate Tommy t4 as he has been playing with T4`s for years.

There was a post a few years back on the other side.....where he had sussed out the ECU ......

Mercedes C320CDI Sport Estate 3 litre V6 7 Gear Auto
    Remap 290bhp 628Nm torque @ 1600revs 45.1mpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 960kg For This Useful Post:

Tommy t4 (Wednesday 4th July 2018)

Pfttt T4's aye

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by don kalmar union View Post
    Have you checked yet how you are going to get the software recalaibrated to run that lot....?

Regards, Don.

PS you will have to buy a set of five rods for the T5 most likely.... and the standard
    pistons should be OK depending on just where you are ending up..... and you WILL need the very best calibrations from someone who knows these engines... and not to be forgotten is the old Siemens ECU that is still protected by an impenetrable pincode......
    I case you missed my signature, I have a b4194t2 in a phase 2 Volvo with the later ecu, which isn’t locked, and running well..I have the set of bsr Conrods already (5), but need forged pistons, I did email you a while back asking for directions in that department but to no avail, and also tim Williams, just need good forged pistons to run over 500..I have everything else which I accumulated of the last 5 years, pistons are the last part to the puzzle.. I know I can get custom pistons but just thought someone already might have used a good set already..

Thanks

Pfttt T4's aye

Thanks
    Thanks Keith, hope your well..

Thread Information