Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

Rti maps and firmware update.

Evening all.

Just going through v70 and working out what I can do that's easy and what needs bits etc and my Sat nav (lives in dash) is very out of date. I think it's the original maps.

I read horror stories where people have updated their maps (no how to guides) and have either bricked the navigation system or have no end of problems.

So I wouldn't mind this being put to bed not just for me but for future people who want to do the same thing.

So I saw a version number come up on start up after it kept saying I can't read the disc and it was PE OR PU991. Not sure if that is of any help.

So how do I or we go about and update everything without bricking it or causing problems. Also where on earth is the CD rom location for it?

Any help is always appreciated. Once I Know what time doing (new to Volvo) I'll post some pictures and some sort of guide up.

All the best

Ryan

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

This user has no status

Thanks
    Must be someone who's knows?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thread Information