Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

S60R/V70R Rear Shock Spring dimensions

All,

Can someone take & post the original rear shock absorber's spring bottom dimensions?
    Volvo Coil Spring - Genuine Volvo 30639016

What I would need:

• Bottom Inner diameter (cm/mm):
    • Bottom Outer diameter (cm/mm):

I sold my R, however try to help fellow members to convert/replace the Monroe C1501 rear shock over to a Bilstein B6.
    The new B6 shock would require a spring plate to be installed which can be supplied by Bilstein, however they would need the above spring dimensions to be able to supply the proper spring plate.

Thanks in advance!

htomi
    Last edited by htomi; Thursday 2nd November 2017 at 16:34.

SOLD - 2004 Volvo V70R GT/Titanium Gray/Gobi - 103000 Miles, Bilstein B6 Front, Resonator delete, do88 Intake, do88 Lower Intercooler pipe, Forge CBV with green spring, Grey Pierburg TCV, Viva Strut Bar Conversion Kit, 17'Pegasus, 235/45/17 Goodyear Eagle F1 AS3

Thread Information