After 3 months i finally managed to get my subframe swapped out and all my nice poly bushes (subframe inserts & anti roll bar bushes) fitted and as you can imagine i was pretty eager to have a wee whip around the block and clean off the brakes and see the difference in handling. Absolutely A+ the difference is huge for under 100 worth of rubber.

However my delight was short lived after parking up and realising i had a nice steady blue cloud coming out the side (side exit exhaust). ive never had blue smoke before and wondering if anybody had any trouble shoots to pinpoint the newest pain in my arse.

I have always had quite a bit of water coming out the exhaust on start up but no coolant leak since doing the heater core. The car was jacked up at the front for around 3-4 weeks but only as far as a trolley jack can go so i thought maybe oil sitting in the turbo however i started the car, left for 15 mins, 10 minute drive, then sat running for 10-15 mins before i noticed the smoke. I am not going to lie, i pulled hard through 1st and 2nd on the drive as it had been to long since i had felt the joyous rush of boost but now I'm worried this is likely the reason for my smoke show.

Any suggestions welcome, i am a complete novice mechanic so i have no clue where to start. I really am trying my best to keep this car out the scrap heap but this problem may be beyond my "skill set". http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/59ecb3e4...022-WA0003.mp4

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk