hi guys

So after finding a little bit of positive PVC pressure at cold start and my turbo being oily everywhere ?cause I thought Id do a quick overhaul of the PCV system even though it is only 2 years old just to see if it helps. iv cleaned all the pipes which were fine anyway and replaced the box. I also poked some wire down the 2 block holes which were completely clear as expected really for an engine that is 2 years old following rebuild.

However... since all going back together I noticed today higher than normal oil pressure. normally on my gauge when cold oil pressure not go above 100 psi once revs start to climb - normal i believe for the oil pressure valve opening to bleed it off. today I got 105 and climbing psi under same driving conditions. it also rockets up even once warm (although not into the 100s) but idles at around 22-24 which is what it did before but if you watch it it will suddenly idle at 30-32psi then back to its normal

what is going on?! surely a basic pcv change especially with clean ports so unlikely to disturb anything to block anything shouldnt affect oil pressure?
my money would be on a faulty oil pressure release valve but seems very coincidential...

could the gauge be faulty? it is a mechanical gauge but also is under 2 years old

Oil is changed often with a flush every 3-6k milers since rebuild with 5-40 oil

thanks everyone