Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

looking to buy a 1.6 C30

Im a first time Volvo owner and love the C30 face lift model '59' plate.
    does anyone know of any faults to look for on a second hand model and thinks that i should ask while buying the car ?

Thanks.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Should be fine mate, I bought a 2.0D and just checked the basics, find out about the alternator! that's the only thing that's gone wrong with mine. Fingers crossed
    Cheers Rob

More cars than a Showroom
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,624 Times in 1,141 Posts
    I personally wouldn't go for a 1.6 it will be a bit of a dog, I drove one, better with a diesel if it suits your needs.
    Thanks
    Martyn

My other car is an ovloV
    Thanks
    Hello Tony.

I bought a 59-plate Volvo V30 1.6 in December. It's a fantastic town car and feels really fast and nippy around town. Get it out on the open road and you might be left wanting a little more power unless you're happy to just pootle along.

I owned my 1.6D for about 8 weeks before I traded it in for a C30 2.0 D4, which flies!

Nothing wrong with the 1.6 ...all depends on what you want from a car.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Just bought a 2011 C30 1.6D DRIVe SE LUX. The owner I bought it from stacked it with options. Ice White with cranberry leather (yum). Most seem to have black or R-Design leather. Goes OK. Had a Viezu performance remap about 10 days ago. Now goes much better and is actually quite quick. Blast of torque from 2,000rpm. Pulls much better up the rev range.

T5 powered and retro
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider View Post
    Just bought a 2011 C30 1.6D DRIVe SE LUX. The owner I bought it from stacked it with options. Ice White with cranberry leather (yum). Most seem to have black or R-Design leather. Goes OK. Had a Viezu performance remap about 10 days ago. Now goes much better and is actually quite quick. Blast of torque from 2,000rpm. Pulls much better up the rev range.
    Holy thread resurrection batman! I’ve just bought a 2011 C30 1.6d D2 and am looking at getting it remapped. How did yours fare after getting it done and who did it? Cheers

Thread Information