Hi guys,

So recently got back into the Volvos and bought a C70 t5 2004 auto, noticed it intermittently clunks/judders not too harshly when slowing down at 10ish mph (down-shifting?), otherwise seems to be fine changing up and down. Does it when being driven from cold within 15-20mins maybe once or twice and then okay after that, I know the upper rear engine mount/bush has pretty much gone and has a lot of play, have been told it could be that but if it was that would this not happen more often..

I am going to replace the mount bush, also have checked the atf oil and it's brown not black but not the red or pink I've read it should be, it's got 135k on the clock. I've had a quote for the gear fluid flush and autobox reset at £210, asked if it would resolve the clunk and was told it may or may not, what do you guys think ?

Anyone had similar probs like this and sorted it with a flush.. In two minds whether to have the box flushed/ reset or just move on to something else as I know autoboxes can be costly.

Any advice would be much appreciated,

Many thanks