Join Today

Thread: s60 next step

This user has no status

Thanks

s60 next step

so the story so far is i purchased a s60 d5 185 with a full and up to date volvo service history
    because of me being me i can leave it at that so looking at next step
    shark remaps seem to be talked about alot
    what intercooler upgrades are kicking about these days

Trader
    This user has no status

Thanks
    I can offer you MTE's Swedish written software calibrations for the 185bhp D5 for £395 including VAT. You will get enhanced outputs of 225bhp with 480nm of torque.

You install this software yourself so there is no need for travelling. You connect your car's OBD port to an XP equipped laptop or a later one running in XP compatible mode using MTE's Softloader interface that I loan against a fully returnable deposit of £155. You start by taking a read out from the car that I then send on to MTE in Stockholm. Once I get their finished work back tailored exactly to your car's identity then I email that on to you for you to install. Once that is done I refund the deposit once I get the SL back.

Don.

PS You should find a fair bit about MTE's work both here, at T5D5 and even the VOC forums...
    MTE performance software, Ferrita stainless exhausts, TME stainless exhausts, AP heavy duty clutch kits, KU single mass flywheels and LSDs. 01494 785508. email don@kalmar-union.com

www.kalmar-union.com

Thread Information