Since I've had the turbo fitted. I've had enough but problems... With oil everywhere and white/blue smoke.

I've been told it's not the turbo. But the car was running perfectly fine before getting turbo fitted.

I don't get any smoke at startup. It seems I only get white/blue smoke when changing gear while in boost and decelerating. It is abit random as sometimes it doesn't do it.

Here is a little video i did.

It's been about a month since I've done an oil change, filter etc... The weekend that has just gone, I took the cam cover off and there was oil everywhere. I checked spark plugs and there isn't any oil which is good! I can't see any split around the PCV breather hose... Oil cap seal probably could do with replacing.

There was oil in intercooler pipe and around top of turbo...

I cleaned it all the up over weekend. I went for a drive (maybe 60mile trip) I was driving normal at 60mph (cruise control) and the low oil warning message appeared. I had some oil in boot so i topped up. The fact that it's not been long since I've done an oil change.

Anyway I was driving today and decided just to check the engine. There was oil everywhere!

The car seems to be driving fine and boosting ok but I just keep getting oil and smoke... I just want to get the bottom of it so i can get the car re-tuned!

I have ordered PCV parts but waiting on new style bonjo bolt but according to Skandix there waiting on there supplier which would be a few months

Would you say this is an PCV issue and would it matter if i don't replace bonjo bolts (give them a good clean.)?