volvo 240 gl v8 project

Name:  VOLVO V8.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  60.3 KBName:  JAG ENGINE.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  974.1 KB
    Hi all
    Had this a while now and thought i had better get on it
    the unfortunate jaguar 2002 4.0 sc xjr 308 cane along mechanically sound but tin worm had had a busy time on the body, and was deemed uneconomical to repair
    quite a lively old bus 370 bhp 380lb ft toque with a merc 5 speed box.
    as a friend of mine had offered me the volvo in a deal with some other stuff, got to thinking a quick look at the engine bay monstrous space that v8 jag would look good in there me thinks! 2 painstaking weeks stripping the jag and thinning the loom to a minimum so it can still run engine and gearbox still a big box of wiring tho, got the engine and gear box fitted fabricated mounts, using a 940 turbo prop fits both ends just need shortening 40 mm
    wondered if any one else on here has fitted a jag engine as they are available in all shapes and sizes for not very much
    any input or ideas greatly appreciated

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimperry For This Useful Post:

petrolh34d (Tuesday 30th May 2017),stribo (Sunday 4th June 2017),t5 pete (Monday 29th May 2017),Tomcat (Tuesday 30th May 2017)

Thread Information