Join Today

Threaded View

(. ) ( .)
    Thanks

245 T5 "Matilda"

Well, I've finally started this project. Matilda (1992 240SE estate) is in the newly extended man-cave ready to have her heart transplant.

I've got a B5234T3 to go in her and have provisionally got a whiteblock M90 to go behind it.

The plan is as follows:

fit engine and 'box

Add huuuge intercooler

Make intake and exhaust manifolds

add some engine management

Enjoy!

Plus all the other little jobs, of course, like making an exhaust, wiring everything up, cooling, etc, etc.

The eventual plan is to run loads of boost with a Holset HX35 or similar, but since my budget is miniscule I'll start off with the stock 16T for now (with added boost pressure)

If anyone is expecting a fast paced build then look elsewhere! Work, family and financial commitments mean that this will get done as and when I have the time and money to continue, and used parts will be sourced to keep costs down where safe & feasible. For example, rather than buy huge injectors I could, since I need to make a manifold anyway, have two banks of stock injectors. Anyway, the engine and 'box are coming out tomorrow and all the parts are for sale if anyone wants anything (a lot of it is already sold)

Name:  18358633_10209057276856943_3746697271050150861_o.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  207.0 KB

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 245TurboT5 For This Useful Post:

claymore (Tuesday 9th May 2017),expolicev70t5 (Wednesday 10th May 2017),kmb (Wednesday 10th May 2017),LiamT4 (Tuesday 9th May 2017),petrolh34d (Tuesday 9th May 2017)

Thread Information