Hi All,

weird problem i just had on my 1999 Volvo C70 t5 manual.

So the battery died the other week as currently selling the car, battery is only about 6 or 7 months olds from halfords.

Problem is that i charged it up fully, stuck it back in the car and then started her up, started fine but had a weuird idle and the throttle would not work, nothing at all. i left it for a week or two as i was workign weekends,

Next think i called the breakdown and got them to have a look, the recovery guy wasnt really listening and i was explaing what had happened, he stuck his booster back on and then started it up , it now burst into life and then was workign as before.

So i let it run for ages and didnt turn it off, I then got backl to the house about an hour later and then turned it off.

I then turned it back on to put it on the drive and no juice in it, i then charged it again and then put it on the car and it starts again but again, the throttle is not working.

Do you think the battery is fecked?

any seen this problem before?

- I was just going to get another battery for like 40 or 50 quid to try as i have no spares and cant even get a second hand one anywhere to test.

any help much appreciated,

Thanks